Today I have some more nail art! I know it's been a little while but as you may already know I've been ill over the last week so I really haven't been up to nail art. These nails were created for a mani swap with the lovely Kat @klenails on IG. She recreated an old geometric design of mine and I recreated her floral design.
Here are the manis:
I really love how these turned out! I think I may need to recreate my geometric nails... I've come a long way since painting them (they were one of my first designs!)
Now... onto a solo shot of my nails:
I am really proud of these and love how they turned out! I'm especially proud of the roses. I've really improved since I last painted roses.
Can you believe the first set of roses were painted only 7 weeks ago! Just goes to show the difference practice makes!
- B Squared Lacquer Plur and Kandi from the EDM collection from Rainbow Connection UK
- Rhinestones from +BornPretty Store Nail Art which can be found HERE
- Oumaxi acrylic paint for the roses from Amazon which can be found HERE
- Pure Color 10 & Pure Color Glamour 1 brushes from Stylishnailartshop
- Straight +NailVinyls™ to create a crisp line on my accent nail.
I hope you liked these!