Sorry its been a while, but today I have some new nail art for you! I actually did these a while ago, but just haven't had the chance to sort through my pictures, edit and blog lately with family commitments. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things though.
I'm not really sure how I feel about them. I wish I had just done the flowers without the dots but hey you can't love them all! I was inspired by Paulina's Passions you should check out her work it is seriously amazing!
OK so here is my design:
- OPI Bubble Bath £14.95 in a set along with Alpine Snow (£7.95 to buy alone) from Nailpolishdirect.
- Models Own Cocktail Hour £4.99 from Models Own or Superdrug.
- Models Own Malibu Pink £4.99 from Models Own or Superdrug.
- Models Own Sarong Wrap £4.99 from Models Own or Superdrug.
- Dotting tool/clean up brush £6.55 from Joliepolish.
I didn't create a tutorial for this look since it is really straight forward. For the 2 accent nails I started with a base of bubble bath and then created the flowers using a dotting tool. You just create 5 dots in the shape of a flower and one in the centre. Super easy!
Hope you guys like them