Look at me blogging again!?!? Miracle, I know!
So my current design was done as part of a mani swap with the lovely, amazingly talented, Lottie aka 'Let's Talk Nail Art'.
- OPI: Alpine Snow £8.95 from Nailpolishdirect.
- OPI: Ski Slope Sweetie£5.95 from Nailpolishdirect.
- Nails Inc: Alexa Edit - Night Sky from TK Maxx.
- Nail Vinyls: Straight vinyls £4.22 from Nailvinyls.
- Oumaxi: Acrylic paints £16.10 (for 30) from Amazon.
- Pure color: Glamour 1 Nail art brush from Stylishnailartshop on Etsy.
- Winstonia Kolinsky brush $6.95 from Winstonia.
- Studs 88p (currently - normally £4.91) from Bornprettystore.
I didn't do a tutorial - sorry guys! Maybe I'll do one if there's interest but I'll talk you through the steps:
- Apply base coat and let it dry.
- Apply white polish and let that dry - I then applied a coat of ski slope sweetie to give it a nice shimmer.
- Now here's the really important part! Your nails have to be COMPLETELY dry before you continue - I helped speed things up using quick dry drops.
- One your nails are completely dry apply nail vinyls across your nail with gaps in between.
- Apply blue polish over the vinyls.
- Remove the vinyls IMMEDIATELY (I used tweezers for this and its crucial you are quick to achieve a clean line).
- Once dry, start painting your flowers - I did this by painting a circle using pink to begin with. I then added curved lines for the petals using white, red and a paler pink.
- Using green paint create the leaves - add a line to the middle using a lighter green.
- Once this is dry apply your top coat and add studs to your pointer and pinkie.
- All done!
Here's a close up of the flowers so you can see better how I created them.
I hope you guys liked this design!
Let me know your thoughts!